Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Vintage Parisian Gatefold

This project turned out more beautiful than I anticipated!! As some of you might know, I love incorporating laces, fabric & papers!! 
Back in May it was my birthday and of course Hubby along with my wonderful children spoiled me rotten!! So one of my many purchases were 2 beautiful kits from Flair By Me on Etsy. One of them was this Vintage Parisian Kit. I checkout her Etsy now but she did sell out of this particular kit but she does have several other stunning kits! 
Anyhow this project did take me a while so instead of making this such a long read. I will post photos along with YouTube video I made where I described in detail everything I did to complete this beautiful album!! Thanks, Jeanne xoxo



Here is my YouTube video!! Thanks again everyone!! xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment