Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Shabby Chic Loaded Bag swap

The following project I made was for a swap on a Facebook group. I've made loaded envelopes previously, this was something similar but we had to use a certain size of paper bags. I had purchased a pack of white paper bags. I trimmed it down, followed a tutorial on YouTube but it was pretty simple. I broke out some the the paper I have been hoarding, First Edition Bella Rose! I love this paper. I measured and trimmed the paper to fit the sections of the ahered paper bag that I put together. I made a matching paper rossette wand. I used laces, a small applique, butterfly die cut, I also made a tag using my favorite Prima Doll Stamp. I paper pieced her clothes and colored her skin and hair with Spectrum Noir markers. I also wanted to note that on the Paper Rosette instead of ahering it on a straw,  I used cookie sticks (link to photo provided) I purchased them at Michaels but Amazon carries them too. These are much more sturdy than straws I believe, I altered it by using a delicate lace around it. 



I made small flowers clusters on both the flipbag and the Prima Doll tag, I made an altered paper clip, I colored a couple of Prima wooden decorative pieces with the metallic paints from Prima Art Alchemy. This color is ButterflySpells. 
I hope that you will try one of these if you haven't made one yet! They are lots of fun and even more exciting to suprise your crafty friends with one!! I filled mine with a few goodies my swap partner could use! Thank you for checking out my project share! xoxo, Jeanne







No comments:

Post a Comment