Monday, July 17, 2017

Shabby Chic Vintage Parisian Mini Album

Hi crafty friends!! I'm super excited to share this next project with you all! I made this as a GDT for the online shop Crafty City, Archana Joshi is the owner as well as the owner of Secret Garden on Facebook where she is one of the US sellers of WOC flowers! The paper I used on this project is from Maja Design
"Sofiero" collection. Its beautiful!! I also used some papers, tags from the Pion Designs "Paris FleaMarket" ! They went so well together. 

I began by painting of Frank Garcia's Memory Hardware prefabricated chipboard mini albums, I painted it with FolkArt Vintage White . I then papered it, made pockets with the papers as well as a couple of waterfall folios for some of the photo mats. This def. has lots of room for photos. I hope that you like what I've made and check out papers and much more at CraftyCity and Archana also sells paper collections at one of her facebook groups Shabby Papers Hub. Thanks for checking out my post and my blog!! xoxo, Jeanne













No comments:

Post a Comment