Sunday, July 16, 2017

Getting caught up!!

I'm still trying to catch up on all these projects! Omgosh, its overwhelming. I'm never gonna let myself fall this far behind again! 😂 Anyhow I'm really trying to make my posts smaller so I can post 2 projects per post. Wish me luck! 💖

This next project is my final GDT project for SaCrafters for the month of May! I made this Police Call Box in a Steampunk theme! I painted it with Folk Art Black Acrylic Paint and then on the inside and parts of the outer side I brushed on some Prima Bloom Spray "Vintage Coal", I liked this color because it gives off a metallic dark green effect. This would match perfectly with the Steampunk Debutante paper from Graphic45. I adhered it to sections of the call box then cut off the excess paper. I embellished it using a ring holder that is in the shape of a high heel shoe. It's a blue/green color with black lace on top. I decided I would use that since I just had it as decor on my dresser. 

I also used many other embellishments thoughout the inside of this Police Call Box. For a more detailed feature of this project , please click on my YouTube video to view it. I am trying to keep my posts shorter so its easier if I've made a video about it. Thanks you for stopping in! xoxo, Jeanne 





                                    Shabby Chic Wall Hanging

This project was made by me using the 1st kit I purchased from MsGardengrove on Etsy. Annie is the owner and she's got a group on Facebook where she sells montly kits. I immediately began making it as soon as it arrived in the mail! There was alot of beautiful trim and laces to work with but I think less is more so I didn't use every single piece of lace that came in it and used some of from my stash. Here is the link to the fb group incase you would like to join up. There is a waiting list usually so once there is a spot open on the permanant list Annie will message you to inquire if you would still like to be on the permanant list. I hope you like this, I made it for my mom to put up in her room!! 










2 comments:

  1. WOW you have been busy! I especially love that phone booth box. Well, I love Steampunk but I know I need to get one of those from Sa because I'm a ridiculous Doctor Who fan too. :) Hope you're having a wonderful crafty day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kristina!! I've been busy but just slacked on posting my projects on here! This project was fun to make! I love SaCrafters products! I have never seen that tv show? My son watches is but I have yet to check it out! Thanks again for ur warm and kind comments!! 💕💜💕💜

      Delete