Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Cards & Prima Doll Tag for a swap

This and one more post and I'm done!! Now I defintely know that I will not let myself fall behind on my project post on here! Its alot of work to try to catch up!! Anyhow, I don't usually join alot of swaps. Mainly because I am Guest Designing for someone and I don't like to overload myself and fall behind. But since I hadn't been on any design teams since SaCrafters back in May. I joined up a card swap on in the Facebook group Creando Con Ellas (Create with them). I believe this was my 1st swap in this group. We were to create 6 cards total. 4 of them would go to our swap partner, 1 to the admin who was managing the group because the group founder had surgery I believe and of course 1 card was for her. Anyhow I joined up because this would give me a chance to work on my card making skills. 
Tell me what u think!!
***Note: I forgot to mention above that the 1st card shown is one that I randomly made one day for fun....not part of the card swap 😉💖









Now this Prima Doll tag I have yet to get mailed out but this was a swap with a crafty friend from Canada! I asked on facebook if anyone wanted to do a swap, she contacted me and brought the idea of this which is great . We know that international shipping anywhere can get pricey so this was something that was a great idea.. I paper pieced it as well, used the Graphic 45 papers "Portrait of a Lady" one of my favorites from G45! 


No comments:

Post a Comment