Sunday, July 16, 2017

Catching up on Projects (Continued)

I'm back again trying to catch up on posting projects that I've made since my last post in April that I made an Easter Loaded Envelope for a swap! I've been posting mainly on my Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram pages. I try to post on Twitter and on my Facebook craft page. I do tend to get overwhelmed trying to post on all of them. I enjoy having all of those platforms, its just difficult at times, even more so if I'm not feeling to well. 
Anyhow this next project is another project for SaCrafters & is a GDT project for Secret Garden on Facebook /Craftycity.com, its a simple, easy to make alarm clock shadow box. 




I painted it using Folk Art Black Acrylic Paint, then traced sections of what I could onto the beautiful paper from Prima Stationers Desk, one of my favorites! Then adhered the paper with FabriTac Adhesive. I then inked the edges using Black Soot Distress Ink from Tim Holtz, to kind of blend the papers in with the painted surface. I then began embellishing using the beautiful WOC flowers from the facebook shop Secret Garden, a chipboard ink pen from Frank Garcia's Archivist collection, one of Prima's Amiens Antique Cloches. I had this gorgeous Eiffel Tower charm from my stash. I finished it off with beautiful ruffle pearl black trim from MsGardenGrove's shop on Etsy and a metal embellishment on the back part of the clock . I used some DecoArt Lustre Wax in Champagne Ice. I hope that you will try one of these, they make wonderful gifts, as well as decor like I will be using it in my craft room. xoxo, Jeanne 










No comments:

Post a Comment