Saturday, July 15, 2017

Catching up on projects!!

Hey crafty friends! I'm here to share the projects that I have fallen behind on posting here. I find it so hard trying to maintain a blog but my love for crafting and trying to get my work to get recognized is the reason I really try! It's so much easier to keep up on my other social media sites but this is important to have as well! So I'm hoping that I can post everything in order that I have created till this day! I'm also trying to research how to make my blog to look beautiful but also cleaner, just not too plain. So wish me luck and enjoy my project shares!! *NOTE: I will try posting 2 projects per post so that they aren't too long , xoxo

For the month of May I was lucky enough to have been a Guest Designer for SaCrafters. Love working with the great products that you get to put together and use your imagination and creativity for the finishing touches. I enjoyed making these projects to add as beautiful decor for my craft room. The 1st project that I made was a Wood fancy box. I painted the edges with Vintage White Acrylic Paint and then used Prima Tales of You & Me to paper the entire piece. I distressed the edges just a little then used Vintage Photo Distress Ink along the edges as well. On the top, I changed up the piece that attaches on front, I glued it on to the back so that I would be able to use the top to put some cute embellishments. I settled on something simple and added a cute Recollections frame with a beautiful image. I finished the top off with some beautiful paper rose buds wrapped in a ribbon. I added lace on the inside on the windows, along with a smal I love how this turned out!! xoxo












Here is my 2nd project that I made for SaCrafters. I knew I wanted this beautiful dressform to be very feminine and romantic in a sense. I picked paper from Graphic45 "Portrait of A Lady" , absolutely gorgeous paper. I adhered it to the pieces, then adhered it all the pieces together , distressed the edges a little with ink. Added a beautiful applique on the front part of the dressform followed beautiful bling from Prima and also added delicate ivory trim and flat back pearls around the front of the dressform. On the small shelves on the back side of the dressform I added a variety of embellishents, for example, charms from a braclet that I picked apart, Prima Rosegold flowers, a doily, tiny resin frame, an adorable round dome with a charm of the Eifel Tower inside, a cameo, and a bling crown. This is such a beautiful piece! I love making the different projects that will be added decor to my craft area! I hope u like what I've done and feel inspired to try one yourself. Thank U! xoxo, Jeanne
















No comments:

Post a Comment