Monday, July 24, 2017

Sewing Machine Kit from MsGardengrove

I'm back with my winnings from MsGardengrove that I won during the monthly challenge in the facebook group MsGardengrove's page. Annie who is the owner had a shop on Etsy where she carries a variety of beautiful laces, appliques and much more. But in her group she sells some beautifully put together monthly kits. Annie does an amazing job, she works so hard putting these together. She puts all the hardest parts together and we just come in and add the laces, embellishments, etc. In May I was the winner of the monthly in this group , so I won this beautiful sewing machine kit. So what that en tells is that within 2 weeks of this winning being received by me. I need to create my project using what she sent. So I'm very excited for the finished product! 









If you would like to join this great group and subscribe to some beautiful kits check out Annie's facebook group as well as her Etsy shop. Down below is the video I made on YouTube sharing these amazing laces, embellishments, and everything I need for this amazing project!!  Look out for my upcoming project that I will be posting in a week or so. Hugs, Jeanne 
***Note: This kit was inspired by Jeanette - ScrappinHappyxo on YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment