Tuesday, July 18, 2017

May 4X4 Mini Mini Album

This album was not only different because of the size, this is the newest one from Frank Garcia's Memory Hardware line. Its super small, 4x4, too cute!! But it was special too because it was Frank's 1st Anniversary since launching this wonderful club! I know that I am not the only one that looks forward to these every month! Its like Christmas just every month you have something to look forward. 
Even though the majority of collections that Frank puts together are from Prima, once in a while, he will use beautiful papers from different companies, for example Maggie Holmes, Pink Paislee, just to name a couple. I personally don't mind that at all! But these kits Do Not disappoint! They are well worth what one pays. Here is my adorable mini!! Note: If you would like the join this facinating monthly parcel kit club , click on the link here!!! Thank you for checking out my project!! xoxo, Jeanne
















No comments:

Post a Comment