Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Hi friends! This week I'm back with a tag that I made for Secret Garden Crafts Flower store! This week was "Anything Goes " , I really was thinking that I wish it was still summer, even though I love all of the upcoming holiday's! Anyhow I decided to use this summer themed paper from Prima, St. Tropez! Its one of the newest collections from Frank Garcia.
I began by trimming a thick cardstock that was part of some packaging from some chipboard I had previously received. So thought I would recycle and use this instead. I measured and cut the paper from the collection. Before adding the paper I added pieces of cheese cloth and burlap to the chipboard tag then added the paper, I adhered everything using Fabri tac adhesive and the began embellishing using ephemera , Say It In Crystals, shells, twine, small pearls and the beautiful flowers from Secret Garden Crafts.

I really enjoyed making this tag because Fall is here now so just wanted to bring one last piece of summer to you! I also want to say that this will be my last project for Secret Garden Crafts. I wish I could have stayed but was misunderstanding what the required projects were due to my fibromyalgia (Brain Fog) so I decided it was best for my health I do this. Although they aren't complicated at all, I think I had different expectations instead of being on a card making design team. But I do however thank Archana for giving me a chance. I'll be back again with other projects so I hope u will be on the look out for those and thank u for checking out my blog today. xoxo, Jeanne

Products used from Secret Garden Crafts: 

1 comment:

  1. Jeanne, stunning tag! I love the papers you've used and how beautifully it makes the flowers used pop. TFS and inspiring! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete