Friday, September 15, 2017

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello everyone!! I'm excited to share my project as part of the 1st Blog Hop that I'm participating in! As a member of the Secret Garden Design Team,  I'm excited that Secret Garden Online Flower Store is a Proud Super Sponsor of this Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop over at  the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog



Along with Archana Joshi, K Sabrina Jackson & Martha Lucia Gomez Hernandez, I hope that you will check out this wonderful blog hop today and I hope you will check out the rest of the other ladies blogs as well. All links will be posted below as well as links to the products I used on my card from Secret Garden Crafts
Here is my card and I hope that you are inspired by it! 








Please join us and check out the wonderful projects my fellow Design Team members created for this wonderful blog! 


As mentioned Secret Garden Crafts is a Super Sponsor and is giving away a $15 gift certificate over at the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to see what you need to do to qualify for that prize click Here

Since we love our subscribers you can also win a sweet prize over at the Secret Garden Crafts Blog 



All you have to do is be a subscriber to the Secret Garden Crafts Blog and each of the Designers and leave a comment on the SGC Blog and on each of the Designers Blogs. The winner for this prize will be picked via Random(dot)org and announced on Wednesday over at the Secret Garden Crafts Blog

Please join us and check out and subscribe to mine and the rest of the Designers Blogs. Click on each of them and you will be taken directly to their blogs. 


Again here are the links to the online store and blog, click on the links!


Also used some other flowers I had in my stash. This card measures 4 1/4 X 5 1/2, I used paper from Craft Smith, its coffee themed paper " I Love You A Latte". Super cute paper, the 1st time I used it! I'll def. be making more projects with this paper stack! Thanks for checking out my blog post and I hope you will subscribe, follow me so you don't miss anymore posts! 
Xoxo, Jeanne

 *Products I used on this project




27 comments:

  1. Oh, that is just gorgeous!! Love those big flowers.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so very much for ur kind comment!! Yes aren't those flowers beautiful!! I hope u will check out www.secretgardencrafts.craftycity.com where these flowers came from!! Thank u for following me as well!! This is my 1st blog hop too so I hope all looked well lol ! TY for checking out my blog! xoxox,Jeanne

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful card, love those blooms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Amy for checking out my post! I def. love these flowers too! U can find them plus much more @ www.secretgardencrafts.craftycity.com . Hope u will stop in again for future projects! xoxo, Jeanne

      Delete
  3. I love your card, and the inside is smart!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweetie for ur kind comment!! My paper pad actually came with those coffee stains already on there but Its a beautiful paper if u haven't seen it. I believe its one of those Hot Buy papers @ Michaels! This is the 1st project I used it on since buying in almost a year ago lol thanks again! I'll be sure to check out ur blog!! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Those flowers are gorgeous! Great job.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    I have a GIVEAWAY on my blog for the Coffee Blog Hop.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Karen, Sorry so late in responding! I greatly appreciate u checking out my blog! I'm trying to visit blogs as much as I can, its my 1st blog hop! Pretty fun! I love these flowers!! Hope u will check out Archana's store!I'll check out ur blog today! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Stunning card! Those flowers are so pretty! Congrats on your first coffee blog hop - they are ADDICTING!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori! Thank u for checking out my blog! This has turned out to be awesome and I look forward to attend more! Hope u will subscribe and check out the rest of my projects. Its been hard trying to get followers on here. Was kinda giving up on even having a blog, not very many people in my craft community don't seem to like blogs. Thanks again and I'll be checking out ur blog! xoxo

      Delete
  6. The deep red and brown tones are stunning with the pink flowers!! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful! Gorgeous flowers. L*O*V*E that paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! Love the flowers and the pretty background paper. Great job on the inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card
    the flowers and colors look lovely
    Thanks for being a Super Sponsor
    And many thanks for your sweet comment on my blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card with great embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful card you made Jeanne. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card and cute cup paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun card and layout. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those gorgeous blooms, a pretty one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful with the layout, fantastic papers and gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!!! Such a lovely card!!! Love the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete