Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Carousel Mini Album

Hi friends! I'm excited to share my completed mini album from the August kit from the Frank Garcia Mini Album Parcel Kit Club. I look forward to these every month! It's always a treat when I get these!! I always say I'm gonna make an unboxing video and I'm always so excited but I will def. try to this next month (Sept) , we will be getting a gatefold album with the newest Prima collection Amber Moon. 
The month of August though was a wonderful kit!! The album is of course on of the premade albums from Frank Garcia Memory Hardware collection. The paper line this month was the newest from Maggie Holmes Carousel. Its a beautiful collection! But I also combined it using the paper collection "Imagine" from Authentique! It's also very vintage, amusement park themed as well. 

Here is the video I made since I took pictures of all of the pages. I hope u like what I made and I am looking forward to showing you my next album that I just completed! It was a special order kit that some of the members had requested. Please follow or subscribe to my blog for more upcoming and exciting new projects and news!! xoxo, Jeanne

1 comment: