Tuesday, September 5, 2017

2nd DT project for Ideas2Come

Hi friends! This week I'm back with some homemade ephemera that I made for a junk journal that I have been planning on making! I immediately knew that I wanted to make something from some of the products I received from Heather, she is the owner of the Etsy shop Ideas2Come . She had sent me some coffee dyed music sheets along with book papers as well. I decided that I wanted to use some of the Napkin Decoupage that I received from DecoArts as part of my Helping Artists Program Haul. I had gotten some gorgeous napkins in my DT package too! So I first decoupaged the beautiful napkins onto two different glassine bags I had in my stash. 







I hope that you will give this a try if you have yet to make your own decoupage glassine bags, they are great for pockets in your junk journals for tags,  ephemera, also if you want to use them for sending some happy mail. 
The other project I made was these envelopes I made using the coffee dyed book paper, some of the metal filigrees and lace from Ideas2Come. These were fast and simple to make too! 

Thank you so much for checking out my blog post and I hope you will give these a try. I hope to soon make time to make my 1st junk journal once I coffee or tea dye more papers. I'll definetely post it here when I do! xoxo, Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment