Saturday, September 9, 2017

Halloween Mini Album from Frank Garcia Mini Album Parcel kit club

Hi friends! I'm back with a very exciting project! I know its a little early for Halloween but I was anxious to make this only because for one it was a special order kit from Frank Garcia! This was not one of the regular monthly kits, this one was a special order for those who wanted a Halloween kit because there are alot of people who don't celebrate Halloween. 


This kit came at a perfect time because I was asked by the editor from The Paper Mill blog if I wanted to participate in the Halloween round up on their blog! So this is a great honor and I am very excited for this! So when Frank shared with us what we would be getting I knew I wanted to make that as my feature!! 


So the paper that came in the kit was the beautiful "Spell cast" by Pink Paislee!! It's their newest collection and those of us that purchased the kit got the entire collection plus so much extra product from Prima. It has a sort of a vintage theme to it! 







I also added some papers that I had in a Halloween Paper pad from Recollections. I had purchased it in a destash and I love it cuz it had glittered paper and other varieties. I also used some WOC flowers as well as the all the neat embellishments that  came with in the kit! Anyhow I'm excited to be featured in the blog for The Paper Mill and I will definetly share it with you all once it goes live!! 





Thank you for checking out my blog post and I hope you will subscribe , follow me on here and the rest of my social media sites! xoxo, Jeanne




No comments:

Post a Comment