Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Creative Scrap Designs DT projects for September 2017

Good morning crafty friends! I've been super excited, over the moon to share with u my very 1st Projects that I made using the September Kit from Creative Scrap Designs ! 

I have taken photos of the first two projects and the last one I combined it in a short video where you can see my attempt at a mini junk journal using supplies from my DT kit . 
The 1st two layouts are made with the products from the Sept. kit ! Hope u are inspired by my projects! 






If you haven't heard its not only the newest craft supply online store but better than that, its the newest place you can find beautiful, intricate designs and cuts of chipboard. Not only can you find these online but if you join up the group page on Facebook, you can view more, you are able to sign up in the group for the monthly kits and see products on facebook live the moment Mai takes them off of the machine! HOT OFF THE PRESS! This and many more other updates so I'll post the links down at the end to all of the social media sites.


This following project is another layout I made using papers from the kit, as well as from Tim Holtz, I used Prima flowers on this one, chipboard from my Dt pkg, modeling paste, sprays and paints. 



 
 


The following short video I made to show all of the above photos and also to the junk journal I attempted to make. I did enjoy making it so now I am more confident that I can make a bigger one! I will also leave a link to my YT video where I share these projects and talk more in detail the process I did to make these. 
Thank you for checking out my blog post today ! I'm excited to share next months projects with you as well! They are already being made and I hope you will follow me on here so you don't miss any of the upcoming projects!! 



****Here is my Youtube video: 
 

 Here are the links to Creative Scrap Designs online store & more: 




No comments:

Post a Comment