Friday, August 26, 2016

Back On Track!!!

Hi crafty friends!! I know its been a long time since I have posted anything on here. It's not that I haven't been crafting, I was FINALLY able to get my laptop!! I was able to keep up on my Facebook personal and craty pages, Instagram, Twitter, Pinerest and currently opened up a Flickr where I am beginning to post on there. It was hard for me to post on here because I could not post pictures from my Ipad and it was hard to use my sons computer all the time. I also had a hard time posting any videos because I could not edit them on my ipad, couldn't figure out the imovie app on the ipad. Such a headache! But I am extremly happy that I am back and won't be going anywhere !! I decided instead of trying to post a bunch of different posts of projects that I have made since the last one that you see posted , I will post a picture of each one I've made while I was out. If you would like more info on them you can check out any of my other social media sites, here are the links, Facebook crafty pageInstagramPinterestTwitter. I will post two blog posts so I dont take up so much in one. Thanks!! I'm glad to be back!!

(This was an altered jewlery box I made for xmas)






These are some Christmas Tags that I made for a Swap @ a group on Facebook. I love this xmas paper collection from Frank Garcia "Victorian Christmas" , I also decoupaged the glassine bags with some Christmas napkins I had in my stash, these were used to store and send the tags in. Love how they turned out!!












This was the 1st Flipbook I made for a swap , along with a pocket letter with a box to store the pocket letter! Had fun making these!! The first picture is a shadow box I made , this was a submission for the Lavish Laces DT. 









This was a folio made using Prima Romance Novel. I love how well the colors blended with the folio that I distressed using a combination of Vintage Photo and Black Soot Distress Inks from Ranger/Tim Holtz






This is a corsage for Prom that I made for my son's date! I used some fresh flowers, black ruffle trim, rhinestones, ribbon and a silver bracelet for the base. Looked great!! Plus she loved it!






  I will be posting more of my creations that I missed out on posting on my blog. I hope you like my projects!! There is quite a variety!! On to the next blog!! xoxo 














No comments:

Post a Comment