Monday, June 20, 2016

"Junk journal"

Hi everyone! So I had this post already in my "drafts " so I figured I would start out with this Junk Journal I made while I was on the the Basically Bare Design Team. Unfortunetly they are not open anymore but I was happy to be a part of their team! 
I won't go into too much details being that I am trying to catch up with all of the projects that I didn't get to post on here. As stated on my previous blog post I will be posting my most current projects and will be slipping in some of the ones I was not able to post due to issues with my laptop and health. 
Okay well here it it, this is my 1st ever Junk Journal and I loved making it! I used one of my favorite paper collections from The Paper Studio. 









1 comment:

  1. Great to see you back! Gorgeous jj. Hope you are feeling better. Hugz, Kristina

    ReplyDelete