Saturday, August 27, 2016

FrankGarcia/Prima Marketing Mini Album Summer Series 2016 (May-August) Part II

Welcome to Part II of my Mini Album Summer Series, the following will be for the month of July/August. I'll get right to it, if you would like more info on these mini albums, you can take a look at the previous blog post where you can also find a link to purchase these albums. Hope you enjoy!!

                                               July Mini Album











In this mini album, it came once again with Frank Garcia's newest collections "French Riviera" , its beautifully beach themed with of course a little of vintage. Just like Frank is known for his collections! I also used some of tags, ephemera, etc from the Prima collection " Seashore" . Although these colors are not something I would usually use, but I really did enjoy making this!! xoxo



August mini album














This final mini is actually one of my favorites, its hard to say that only because I love all of them, but this one I was really anxious to finish it asap. I was never one for the color Pink, I would use it here and there but this one was fun to make. It came with some Prima Fairly Belle & Princess papers, beautiful flowers, I used some tags of both sizes on my album, along with embellishments from my stash. Of course beautiful laces from my stash and from Shabby Is Chic Boutique.

I hope that you enjoyed my mini album series. I really got so much inspiration from Franks original creations but thought I would make it my own. See you in my next posting! xoxo





















No comments:

Post a Comment