Friday, August 26, 2016

Getting caught up on my blog

I'm back to finish off trying to catch up on my blog. I'm posting the projects that I missed out on sharing with you. If you would like to know more about some of these projects, take a look at my social media sites that I posted links to in my previous blog post! I'm just trying to play a little catch up so I can stay on track for good. Its GREAT having my computer back!! Here are the rest of my catch up projects! Wide variety of different creations!!

This is my 3rd card I've made. I was very insired by Violet (Papermadepretty) on Youtube, I absolutely love her cards. 



























This was my 1st Shabby Chic Cake Box, I made this for a swap as well as a my 1st Design Team Project for Shabby Is Chic Boutique on Facebook. I had lots of fun making this. I'll be doing another here in the near future!! 





This is Part I of a "Wedding Ensemble" that I made as Design Team Projects in July for Shabby Is Chic on Facebook. I made this beautiful Easel card, which I loved making, along with a Wall hanging. Part II will be posted in my latest blog post. 








I will make one more blog post , I really thought they would all fit in two postings, I don't want them looking crammed or too disorganized. Please take alook at my next blog post. Thank you for your patience. It is much appreciated!!








No comments:

Post a Comment