Saturday, August 27, 2016

Frank Garcia/Prima Marketing Mini Album Summer Series 2016 (May-August) PART I

Hi crafty friends!! This summer I was lucky to become a part of the Frank Garcia Mini Album Parcel Club , I chose to subscribe for 12months, which is less expensive than month to month I thought so. I love it because not only do you get a premade album to make a mini just like Frank's or make it yours, but you also get some supplies from his collections and from Prima Marketing!! I had a wonderful time making these and I'm looking forward to the upcoming kits. I wanted to share what I have made. I will post a short post below the photos giving you more info on what paper collection was used, etc. Enjoy!!

                                           May Mini Album 






















This album was made with one of the newest paper lines from Frank Garcia , its called "Salvage District" . I love everything about it!! I used alot of laces & embellishments from the Shabby Is Chic Boutique , which is a shop on Facebook and I am also a part of that design team. I've really enjoyed being on it. In September will be my 2nd term in this design team. This album was my 2nd dt projects as well. This kit came with alot of fun supplies!!

                                           June Mini Album











This mini album was made using some papers from another of Frank Garcia's newest collections, " Vintage Emporium" , paper, ephemera, memory hardware, & much more! Love how most of the Prima papers can all coordinate.

Part II of this Mini Album Summer Series will continue in my next blog posting! Go check it out!! xoxo














No comments:

Post a Comment