Friday, August 26, 2016

Almost caught up!!! WhooHOO

Omgosh, I didn't realize how many projects I had that I needed to post. This will def. be my last one for tonight!! Hope I went about this the right way but I didn't want any of my projects to not make it into my blog! Here we go.........


Here is another card I made, I am really getting the hang of these cards. I used Prima papers and flowers, beauiful trims from Shabby Is Chic Boutique, Chipboard words from Michaels, resin frame, buttons



This is an altered Art Journal cover, this was a Design Team project as well for Shabby Is Chic Boutique. I didnt realize later that this matches a Folio that I made, here is the link to it Matching Folio with 3x3 card set





The following pictures are of this beautiful altered cigar box. I used a paper stack from Recollections called "Budapest" I am in love with it! The paper on the top remided me of the windows of a church or cathedral. 



I am FINALLY finished posting most of the projects I made that didn't get posted at the time they were made. I didn't have a working computer nor was able to edit nor post photos/videos. I will never let this happen again. This was rough to try to catch up haha!! Hope you enjoyed it! xoxo
P.S. Stay tuned for more exciting projects coming!!





No comments:

Post a Comment