Thursday, February 8, 2018

Valentine's Day Mini Album

Good morning crafty friends!!! I'm excited for some great reasons today!! First I am FINALLY caught up with my blog here!! I finished and revealed this amazing project I made. But mainly excited because it is my 1st Design Team Project for DebbysSpecialTouch on Etsy!! I will be designing for her for these 2months possibly more but for now I want to share what I came up with using all the goodies she sent me which I'll post a link below to that video. 


This album was made using a pre manufactured chipboard album from Prima Memory Hardware from my stash. I also used the super cute Valentine papers from @Authentique #LoveStruck that was sent in my Design Team package. Also used another paper collection that I had left over from my album I made last year. I also used Pink Chiffon Acrylic Paint that I had ordered from Decoart thru the Helping Artists Program that I belong to. I painted the blank chipboard album with this paint 1in. around the edges of the album. 

After I the paint had dried I papered the album with the adorable Valentine paper "Love Struck" from Authentique from my DT kit. As well as most of the stickers in the sheet that comes with this 12X12 collection. Btw right now if you purchase this 12x12 single sheet collection, you receive a sticker sheet with it but you also receive another BONUS sheet with it. So that is 2 sticker sheets you can use !! 
 



The video above is a preview of the entire album. I also made a full project share video on YouTube. You can find that video Here or click on the video below. I hope though that u will check out the rest of my YT videos and subscribe if u haven't done so yet, please comment and Like as well! I would greatly appreciate it!! 

I hope that you got even just a little inspiration with this album. Its super cute, retro and very easy to put together. I hope that you will also visit DebbysSpecialTouch on Etsy where u will find this paper collection as well as Heartfelt Creations products, Queen & Co. and more!! Thanks for checkin out my post today and hope u will follow me over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> or sign up for my blog on your email as well!! Hugs ❤
XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment