Monday, February 5, 2018

Updated projects for Helmar November/December Late postings

I'm back with my last projects for the months of November and December of 2017 for Helmar Adhesives . The November project I still wanted to still keep a "fall themed" project going . I decided on making a fall mixed media card. I also wanted to use some of the left over paper that I used for a mini album that I made using the Prima Amber Moon paper collection. 
This card measures 5 1/2 X 5 1/2 base. I began by cutting my base from kraft card stock . I then cut my pattern paper I believe it was 4 3/4 but then I used my Tim Holtz distress tool all the way around and then applied a corner stencil with DecoArt Modeling Paste. I then used Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs Distress Ink around the pattern paper that I had distressed earlier. 





I also then sprayed Prima Bloom spray Worn Leather on the area that I stenciled . Then sprayed it with my water bottle to tone down the color. I didn't want it too dark just a little distressed. I then adhered this base to the bottom using Helmar Super Tac EVA Glue  I don't adhere anything to the base until I am finished with the top base because I don't want to stain or ruin in any way the bottom base. 


I then adhered some white cotton lace to the bottom of the card using Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive. I used to as well on the Prima flowers








The last thing I added to my card was a sentiment on my card. I applied it with some of the Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots
Definitely enjoyed making this card ! 
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
As for my December project,  I had been wanting to make one of these 3-D stars I had seen on Pinterest a long while back so I finally decided to make it this Christmas! 






I hope that you like these Christmas themed projects and you will give them a try! Thank you for checking out my post! Hope u have a Merry Christmas!!!  Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment