Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Helmar/Rinea Blog Hop 2018

I'm back today with this fun project that I created for as my Design Team project for Helmar adhesives  as well as for the Blog Hop that they and Rinea Foiled Papers joined up for this month!!!


In December when I received the papers from Rinea , my mind begin spinning and ideas were jumping out at me! I finally settled on this elegant card I made for Valentine's Day! 


If you would like to view my project share video on YouTube , please click on Here





 Thanks again Rinea for the great packs of paper! I'll be making much more creations with these papers! 
If you would like to take a look at the blogs for both Helmar and Rinea, you can check out the links below. Thank you for checking out my blog post today. I am finally catching up! Keep saying I won't fall behind and always do. I hope this will be my last time!! I'll be back with a new Design Team announcement and project share!! 



Xoxo,







No comments:

Post a Comment