Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Jan. GDT for Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft

Hi!! I'm back with my Design Team projects I made during the month of January for the Australian online store Aunty Vera Craft and Scrap. I was a designer for this online store for a month. They sell monthly kits that are themed and so for Jan. 2018 it was "Explore 2018", I hope that you all like the projects that were created for them using the amazing kit I was sent! I also linked down below to my YouTube video of my unboxing! Hope u enjoy!! 


                                      


This first project that I came up with is my very 1st Travelers Notebook! The paper used is from American Crafts Dear Lizzy "Star Gazer" collection.  I used embellishments from Maya Road "Ken Oliver Vintage Compass Embellishment" I made stickers from one of the cut out pages , I used my Xyron 3in. Sticker maker . I love that little machine so much and I'm excited to be buying the Creative station from Xyron to make more projects!!


 












The 2nd project I made with this kit was this fun "Friends" themed loaded envelope. I hadn't made one in a while so thought I would make it with this colorful paper and embellishments. I absolutely loved the Santoro Gorjuss Girl Envelopes. 












This last project is a greeting card that I made. I think I was wanting to bring a little spring color during this month. On this project I combined paper from the Jan. kit , but I also used some paper from Jen Hadfield "Simple Life" paper. It matched pretty good with the Dear Lizzy "Star Gazer" . I used some embellishments as well from both the kit and the one from my stash and also Prima Flowers. I also used the stamp set from the kit, its from Kaisercraft "Open Road" . 


I was happy to be a Guest Designer for Aunty Vera's Scrap and Craft online store. If u enjoy colorful kits, this would be a good place to look at. 

Click HERE to view my unboxing video. 

Thank you for checking out my post today!! 

Xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment