Thursday, May 3, 2018

Heartfelt Creations Cards for DebbysSpecialTouch on Etsy

Hi friends! I'm back to catch up again on my blog! I have been trying to keep up but it seems to pass me by so quick

These cards were so easy to make! I was sent this Heartfelt Creations Card Kit by Debby who is the owner of the Etsy store Debbys Special Touch had sent me over in my 1st DT package! 





I am not much for coloring with alcohol markers because I don't know all the shading and all but I do give it a try and have found that I like using Lindy's Spray's and Tim Holtz Distress Inks to color with! 
This kit was super easy because everything comes together for each card. The sentiments, the decorative die cut, the card base, design paper, paper embellishments, stamped/diecut flowers. I added some of the bling pieces on a couple of the cards just to give it more pop. 
I hope u enjoy these cards and order one of these amazing kits! 
































No comments:

Post a Comment