Saturday, May 5, 2018

Wedding Explosion Box



Hi again crafty friends!! As you might know I made this back in March but am still trying to catch up on here with my posts . But many of you know, I have shared all of my finished projects on my other social media sites as well as my Helmar projects on their blog where there are full photo tutorials / step by step instructions on how I completed those projects.  I won't go into much detail on the projects until I'm caught up so I'll begin with this fun explosion box I made. Hope u like it!!






This wedding themed explosion box was made with the 12x12 paper pad from Heartfelt Creations. It was a project for the month of March for Debby's Special Touch on Etsy. I followed a tutorial on some of the box but then changed it up just a little bit . This project I really enjoyed making it, it makes a nice wedding gift, in the center there are pockets with tags as well as photo mats that can be pulled out from the pockets in the center. 





The paper used is called Classic Wedding from Heartfelt Creations. I used Recollections white card stock. I hope u are inspired to give one of these explosion boxes a try. I had mine in my bucket list for a while now. I'm happy that I've now checked off another project. 
Thank you for checking out my blog post. ~Hugs~


No comments:

Post a Comment