Sunday, May 6, 2018

Altered Iron from MsGardengrove Monthly Kits

Hello again! Today's catching up post is some fun projects that I created! I had an Iron Kit that I purchased from Annie who owns MsGardengrove on Etsy. I had previously made a sewing machine from one of her kits as well. It came with so many beautiful laces, some fabric pieces to choose from to cover the chipboard iron. 


















It also came with an adorable tiny needle book. I sent it with the iron that I altered to a crafty friend that purchased this along with the sewing machine. I really enjoy making these kits, they are beautifully put together and the prices are great! If you would like to join the FB group where you can get purchase one of her monthly kits click the link. There is a permanent list that you can request to be on, on this list you must purchase each kit automatically each month. If you skip one month you will be taken off the list and put on the temporary list and are able to purchase any kits she might have extra , sold on first come first serve basis. I hope you will join, you won't be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment