Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Simple Shabby Chic Card/DT project for Flair By Me /Snapguide tutorial link

Hi crafty friends! This next project I created another simple step by step tutorial using "SnapGuide" picture tutorial. Since I began crafting, the one thing that I really wanted to learn to make were my own handmade cards. I have watched many tutorials, both in video and picture.  I know that I myself learn alot faster via picture tutorials , I find it difficult and time consuming to watch a video tutorial and having to stop, play, forward or rewind. This card that I made was very simple, not very many steps, easy to follow. I hope that you might share my same thought. Thank you for viewing my post. xoxo, JeanneπŸ’ž


Note: Here is the link to my tutorial on Snap Guide, Enjoy!! xoxoπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Snap Guide Tutorial for Shabby Chic Card




No comments:

Post a Comment