Sunday, December 18, 2016

Guest Design Team Project for FlairByMe /Snippet Roll Tutorial

Hi crafty friends!! I'm late in posting up some of the last projects that I have created. I had such an amazing time creating this for Flair By Me. I had previously made one of these during a live Ustream class but the spool I used was a smaller version. Even though it was a super cute to work with, the space was a little limited. So while I was shopping at a local antique shop, I came across a variety of different styles and sizes of spools. I found the perfect one I wanted to use. 


I did make a step by step tutorial on how this was made. Here is the link to my tutorial that I have up on my SnapGuide site. I will also post the link to the Ustream class that i did a while back. 

 

 




I really hope that you enjoy my tutorial and that you find it easy to follow. Thank you for checking out my blog!! xoxo Jeanne



1 comment: