Wednesday, December 28, 2016

1st Doily Book/Design Team Project for Flair By Me

Hello!! Jeanne here once again, I am finally  finished updating my blog. I had fell a little behind! Even though I am very proud of every single project that I have made. I am extremely excited and anxious to share this next project with you! This project is one that I had on the Top 5 on my "Crafty Bucket List" . 























The base of this Doily Album is from some of the large round doilies that were a part of the December kit from Flair By Me. I did have some other vintage doilies that I had purchased at my local thrift shop. I used alot of the items that came in the kit, along with items from my stash. Here is the link to the kit @ Flair By Me on Etsy, there are different kits there as well as other amazing products. This second link to is to Melanie's webstore, http://flairbyme.net/ ,  where you will find links to her Etsy shop, blog and her newest boutique. I hope that you will take a look at all the great products in both shops and the creations from Melanie and other DT members. I hope you like what I came up with! 👀😍 

No comments:

Post a Comment