Monday, December 26, 2016

Shabby Chic Bookmark/Teabag Sachet

I'm very excited about this next  project!! Besides crafting to relax myself and unwind, I love to cuddle up with a good book. I've always been an avid reader and I prefer a regular paper back novel than using any type of electronic device to read off of.  I do have plenty of other bookmarks that I have collected thru the years. I must say though that I've never had a fabric bookmark. So that's what I decided that I would be making for this project. 









.

I hope that you will add these to your bucket list especially if you love reading. They also make for a great gift for someone who you know that might like to read.
I hope that when you decide to make one of these or whatever you decide to make that you will go check out the beautiful, affordable products @ Flair By Me!
xoxo, Jeanne










No comments:

Post a Comment