Sunday, August 2, 2020

" Projects created for Tres Jolie for July"

Hello crafty friends! I am back and very excited to share with you these projects I created for Tres Jolie Kits for the month of July. 

I first created this Mini Canvas Junk Journal that was this month's Cards, Tags, & More Kit from Tres Jolie Kits. 
I was asked by the owner Kim to assist in putting this kit together. I absolutely had so much fun doing that! 
Below u will find the kit that I used which included the beautiful 8x8 paper pad from Stamperia "Imagine". 


Here is the canvas mini journal that I created! It was pretty hard not to try to cram everything in the kit into this album! It started getting pretty chunky so had to quit while ahead but I love how it turned out!



Here is a flip through pic video of the entire mini junk journal!



I hope you will check out Tres Jolie Kits where you can find some kits that Kim might have had extra of for the current month but also past kits as well. You won't be disappointed how wonderfully put together they are.
These are the kits available at Tres Jolie Kits
Cards, Tags, & More Kit
Scrapbook Kit 
Mixed Media Kit


Next I have an acrylic tag that I created from the scrapbook kit which as stunning!!
The paper that was included in this scrapbook kit is from Scrapboys "Dream Garden. Its such a beautiful collection. I really enjoyed fussy cutting the flowers and other cut outs in this collection.












If you would like to see how I created this mixed media acrylic tag, you can see that here at the Tres Jolie Blog.


  

Last but not least I created this Rustic Shabby Chic Mini Album which was made for the July Mood Board Challenge for Tres Jolie Kits. I used the rest of the Scrapbook Kit from Tres Jolie. 






I love creating mini albums using the Frank Garcia Memory hardware chipboard albums which come in handy if you don't have time to create a chipboard album base or if you are a beginner in making mini albums or you just don't feel like making one from scratch , these are very simple to create with.







You can see this mini album in its entirety in the video below



Well crafty friends, these are the projects that I created using the Tres Jolie kits! As you can see, there is so much you are able to create even out of one kit. I hope that you feel inspired by these projects I have created. Thank you so much for checking out my post today and please subscribe to my blog so you don't miss out on anything that I post. Here are the rest of my social media where I do post sometimes more regularly than I do here 😉

See ya in my next post coming up right.......




















No comments:

Post a Comment