Monday, August 31, 2020

Design Team Projects for Tres Jolie for the month of August

Hello crafty friends! I can't believe how quickly this month of August has gone by. Seems like this whole year is going by fast actually! Today I wanted to share with you the projects that I created for Tres Jolie Kits this month. 


The first project I created was this beautiful ringed album using the August Cards, Tags & More Kit 



I absolutely loved how this turned out. I must admit that I am not much for the color purple but after this, the color purple is definitely growing on me! 




I made a pretty short video sharing the album in it's entirety! I hope u like it!



The second project for this month is a layout I created using the August Scrapbook Kit which included these beautiful papers from AB Studios "Diva" collection!



Here is my layout I created with this collection!



Isn't this collection just stunning! I love it! This was a gorgeous collection for sure, very well put together kit. 


Lastly my last project for this month was these super cute mini tag books I created using the August Cards, Tags, & More Kit again. I had a couple of sheets left over of some beautiful tags and decided they would be cute for some mini books, I also had fussy cut a few of the ephemera from the ephemera sheets too! Propped them up on foam dots and added some beautiful seam binding from the kit and made these!



I hope that you all like what I created for this month for Tres Jolie Kits! Tomorrow will be the reveal for the month of September so I hope u will come back tomorrow at 10:30 am MST for that reveal here on my blog and also on the Tres Jolie blog. See Ya tomorrow!! 

 Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment