Saturday, August 1, 2020

Jane's Memoirs Fabric/Paper Junk Journal -Design Team Project for Fotobella (July)

Hello crafty friends!! I know my title says "July" lol you read that right. I wanted to space out my projects on here and since I'm the worst at trying to keep up with my blog. I think the reason is that I do so many write ups for the design teams I'm on so by the time I get to mine, I put it off and then it gets away on me. Anyhow so the design team package I received from Fotobella.com was the super gorgeous collection from Blue Fern Studios Jane's Memoirs. I absolutely LOVE this collection!





This is the 8x10 Junk Journal I created this month as my design team project for Fotobella Design Team!


Here is the YouTube video where I share the flip thru of the entire journal. 



I also had created some ephemera for this junk journal, here are some sample photos of those. 



I hope u will check out my video above to see this journal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment