Wednesday, August 16, 2017

1st Design Team Project for Secret Garden Crafts

Hello crafty friends!! Today I am super excited to share with you my 1st Design Team Project for Secret Garden Crafts . This is a new online store that Archana Joshi owns. She still has her facebook groups available where you can order, she has just combined Secret Garden Crafts with  CraftyCity . But I am excited to be a part of her 1st Design Team for this new shop where some beautiful flowers are sold, everything from Wild Orchid Craft, Prima, just to name a couple. All of our projects are pretty similar as far as themes go, this 1st week our projects are tags. I had a great time with this tag because I had just received a destash purchase from a friend and she had included some tags from Heidi Swapp, a variety of tags, different shapes, etc. This is mine, I hope that you like it!! 
I began by tracing one of the Heidi swap tags onto chipboard just so it would be sturdy. Plus I can reuse those tags for many more projects to come. I then chose the beautiful papers I had gotten in my destash purchase as well, so this package came just in time for this project. One of the papers was the "Order" paper sheet Item #0148. I adhered the paper directly to the tag using Double sided score tape. I then fussy cut the tag out. After I did this I then used my Prima distress tool to somewhat blend in the paper and the tag and this distressed the edges a little as well. 
After I was finished with that I applied some DecoArt Dimensional Paste to stencil the background. I had already picked out my embellishments that I planned on using. I had a Prima Shabby Chic Fireplace Resin piece in my stash I adhered a Tim Holtz Ornate frame that I dabbed some DecoArt Gesso onto. I used E6000 to adhere the Ornate frame to the Fireplace as well as the entire piece to the tag. I then added a small piece of beautiful Venice white lace along the bottom of the fireplace.





I then added some pink sprays I had in my stash as well as a clear acrylic flower and clear acrylic sprays. I then added some of the most beautiful Wild Orchid Craft flowers that I received in my DT package. I finished it off by adding some Prima Crystals from the Heaven Sent Collection. They went very well with the color combination of this tag. 
I hope that you will take a look at this wonderful online store Secret Garden Crafts . I will list below the rest of the social media sites for Secret Garden Crafts, as well as a list of the flowers I used for this project. Thank you for checking out my blog and I hope you are inspired to make your own style of tag and you will use some of these wonderful flowers. 




You can find the rest of the links to the other Designers on the Secret Garden Crafts Blog! I hope you will go subscribe, follow, etc these other talented ladies!! XOXO, JEANNE

1 comment: