Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Steampunk Album

Hi all! I'm back with some more projects that I'm gradually trying to catch up on this blog. Its been difficult ever since my laptop gave out. Anyhow this here project I made for Basically Bare Design Team. I love this album that is called Delightful Doors, I love it cuz it looks like a gatefold album, you can take it apart just like I did and rearrange the pages inside of it just like you can with many of the other spiral albums. I also used a combination of Graphic45 Steampunk Debutante and Marion Smiths Nirvana and Timekeeper. I tried to put all pictures in some kind of order. Please take a look at all the products at Basically Bare








2 comments:

  1. Wowsers these are take-my-breath-away gorgeous! TFS and inspiring! Big hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much for tha kind comment! Ur too sweet! Xoxo , Jeanne

      Delete