Thursday, December 24, 2015

Snowflake Tussie Mussie/ 1st Design Team Project for Mama's Treasures on Zibbet

Greetings crafty friends!!! I am super excited that I get to be a guest designer for this month of December for the Zibbet shop Mama's Treasures. I got a great DT package for this month and when I seen the beautiful lace that Rebekah sent me, I knew that I wanted to make something of course Christmas themed and what I like about this trim is that the dangle looks like its got snowflakes on there. I weaved some red ribbon on the top of this lace trim. I added some red rinestones that are in the shop as well. I added some of the dangles from that same lace on the bottom of the tussie mussie with some rinestones hanging from there. I added some red trim from my stash with some white flat back trim. The final piece I added was a home made red flower that was given to me in a secret santa package from xmas last year. I hope that you can have fun making these to give gifts inside of them. xoxo


1 comment:

  1. SOOOO beautiful! Love the bright reds and that dangling trim is gorgeous and adds great movement. TFS and merry Christmas! Hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete