Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Halloween Top Hat for Gone Artsy

Me again! This is a project that I did in a Live Ustream Class for the Zibbet store Gone Artsy where I am currently a guest designer for. The class was back in Oct. but by know am sure you are all aware that I was just able to get on a real computer to update my blog. Tomorrow I will be updating my videos on YouTube. Anyhow I had a great time during this live class and I want to Thank everyone who joined me. I had a paper mache top hat that I knew would be easy and fast to make. I used black felt, some black cheese cloth and some great laces from Gone Artsy as well as some from my stash. I had won the skeleton from another live class I attended . The mask is from GA as well. I took apart some red nagorie goose feathers for the sides of the mask. ~Thanks for taking a look at my project!! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment