Sunday, July 26, 2015

Ustream class for Calicraftsnsupplies

Hi friends!! I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday! I wanted to just let you know that I will be having a Ustream class for www.calicraftsnsupplies.com , I will be making a Tag mini album using Graphic 45 Black Staples Tags, Graphic 45 Rare Oddities paper/ephemra and some Faber Castell Gelatos Metallic Steampunk collection! Here is a link to my facebook event that I created this class. I hope u can attend! https://www.facebook.com/events/872685696143506/

Here are pictures of that project. I used Gelatos with a stamp, loved  how that turned out. If you would like to see the class in its entirety , click the link below. ! Had lots of fun! Thank you to everyone who attended!!

Halloween Tag live class














No comments:

Post a Comment