Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Some Awsome News & Project Share!

Hi everyone, I'm back! I actually have this project I want to share with you and some news, good news! So I was asked a while back if I wanted to be a guest designer for the month of July for www.calicraftsnsupplies.com, the owner is Barbara Hickman , some of you might know her as Caliscrapper on facebook , youtube?! So that I was super excited for. Then I was offered a guest design spot for the zibbet store https://www.zibbet.com/goneartsy!! As some of you might remember I was a guest designer last fall. Anyhow I am super excited for both these DT spots!
So for my 1st project for Calicraftsnsupplies I decided to tackle the Tim Holtz small folio with the Marion Smith "Timekeeper" paper collection. I used distress inks, I distressed my papers, I used alot of the Tim Holtz embellishements, so it turned out pretty good. A cross between steampunk and vintage I thought! Let me know your thought! Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

























No comments:

Post a Comment