Sunday, July 12, 2015

Design Team Projects for June for KS4U and Flossie Scrapper!

Hi everyone! I'm totally late in posting up my last projects as a guest designer for KS4U and my June project for Flossie Scrapper! I finished them up last week before heading out to Denver on a mini vacation for my grandsons 2nd Birthday! So here they are! I love how they each came out, I first did the paper mache book box which I painted with black acrylic paint then added a coat of modge podge kinda as a sealant, then I papered it with Graphic45 "Curtain Call" I love that paper line. I then added some trims, I used my "sewing room" sizzix die for the dress form. Added some trim from Kraft supplies 4U, along with some metals and braided trim from Julie's shop as well. I made this project as a gift as well for my daughters step mother in law, she really liked it! I hope u all like what I did with it as well! 

As for my 2nd project, it was a combination project for Flossie Scrapper and KS4U! I had a tin I had saved to alter. I had the Authentique "Classique Beauty" paper which was very adorable, this was sent to me by Vicki, the owner of Flossie Scrapper, I also used some Prima embellishements from her shop, I also used some Petaloo flowers (yellow) from Flossie Scrapper as well. 

As for the embellishments that I used from KS4U, I used the adorable mini masks (black), they come in a variety of colors, I used some flowers from there as well (black) and a doily , along with a wishing well charm I painted it black, and some black/white organza trim from Kraft Supplies 4U! I love how this turned out, as I will be using it to store some small embellishments! I hope u all like my projects, I didn't think I did too bad for being I was losing my crafting mojo lol! I'll be back with some great news!! 
 








*********************************************************************************
My altered tin










No comments:

Post a Comment