Tuesday, December 12, 2023

"Let Them Eat Cake" Memory Dex Cards

Happy Holidays Crafty Friends! Jeanne here back this week with a fun project I have made using the Clear Scraps Baking Chip Dividers 3pk (Product Code: CSMDXBAKINGC) and the Clear Scraps Acrylic Dividers (Product Code: CSMDXBAKINGA). I also had this 12x12 paper pad "Infused" from Authentique in my stash that I hadn't used yet....surprisingly. I thought it went perfect with these products. 




I started by taking the Baking Chip Dividers using a sponge brush with some Folk Art Vintage White Acrylic Paint and brushing along the edges. While those dry I then take the Acrylic Baking Dividers and trace them on the selected papers from the "Infused" paper pad from Authentique, I traced papers for the chipboard memory dex as well as for the acrylic ones too. 
I will say it was a little hard to cut them the exact size so you might see a little bit of "mistakes" on some of my memory dex cards!

Acrylic Dividers/ Memory Dex Cards


  

 
 

 


Once I was finished adding the papers to the acrylic memory dex cards, I began on the chipboard memory dex cards, I added the papers to those. I used some Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress Ink around the edges of the papers before adhering. Also I used Art Glitter glue to adhere the papers. 
 Once finished I began adding some flowers, small ephemera cut outs, I also added some small flowers from Prima Marketing. 

Baking Chip Dividers/Memory Dex Cards

 

 

 


These memory dex cards are so fun to create and you can create them with your favorite paper collection or a paper pad you didn't remember you had just like I did! 

I will be back before the holiday's to share my Christmas project that I hope you will truly love! Until then....

Happy Holidays,

Signature_for_Blog_240x240_480x480_480x480_697f9f1b-d312-4c3c-8c6d-a0b81b06aa9c_480x480 (1)

 Clear Scraps Social Media

 

 The supplies I used for this project are:

Folk Art Vintage White Acrylic Paint
Authentique "Infused" 12x12 Paper Pad
Fiskars Fingertip Craft Knife
Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
Scrapbook Dauber
Variety of ephemera
Variety of Prima Marketing Flowers
Art Glitter Glue






























No comments:

Post a Comment