Wednesday, December 6, 2023

" I Love You A Latte" Handmade Card

Happy Holiday's Crafty Friends! Jeanne here back this month to share my first project as a full time designer for Clear Scraps! I'm super excited for this year long adventure with the rest of the team! Thank you again Susan for this opportunity! 

PXL_20231120_195723223.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL

I thought it would be appropriate to create this coffee themed handmade card since most of us are drinking something warm, perhaps near a warm fire, with some fuzzy socks, warm pjs....just like I'm doing right this minute!! This is the fun shaker I created using the Mini Shaker Coffee Mug (Product Code: CSCSHCOFFEE) and matching envelope.

Clear_Scraps_Mini_Shaker_Coffee_Mug (2)

When I received my design team package and seen this shaker from Clear Scraps, I knew immediately which paper I would be using. I used the 12x12 "I Love You A Latte" by Craft Smith.

Polish_20231129_072743498

Polish_20231129_072532133
 
For the base I used American Crafts Textured Cardstock from the Spring 12x12 Variety pack and I also cut a piece of plain white cardstock for the inside of my card. 
 
The pattern paper comes with some cut out sheets with some fun sentiments, I actually had my 22 year old son Gabriel pick it since I made this for him to give to his girlfriend Janine. I also added some gorgeous lace trim from Lavish Laces to the card.  
 
 
For the inside of my shaker, I used some of the Sprinkle Heart Love shaker filler Product Code: CSCHHEARTLOVE also using a variety of other sequins and such. I also adhered some sequins on my card also adding pearls onto my flower cluster. The flowers are all from Prima Marketing and I also added a little cheese cloth to them.
Polish_20231129_115409504
 
Polish_20231129_114753891
 
Lastly I created a box envelope for my card. I followed a tutorial on YouTube that was pretty simple. I also adhered another of the cut outs from the paper pad on the back of the envelope. The paper I used was also from the same paper pad as the card. 
Polish_20231129_071034481
I was going thru my ephemera and found these adorable "Ugg Boots" which I believe it is from Prima Marketing. I adhered it onto the front of the envelope for added "CUTENESS" !!
 
Clear_Scraps_Mini_Shaker_Coffee_Mug
 
This card was fun to create and since it was my first time using a shaker from Clear Scraps, I most definitely will be creating more of them! They are such fun and I do hope that my son's girlfriend loves it! 
I also hope that you like what I have created for my first December project and I hope some inspiration had been sprinkled your way! 
 
Happy Holidays,
 
 
 
Clear Scraps Social Media
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Supplies used for this project were:
Clear Scraps Mini Shaker Coffee Cup
Clear Scraps Shaker Filler
Craft Smith "I Love You A Latte" 12x12 paper pad
American Crafts Textured Cardstock Spring variety paper pack
8.5 X 11 White Cardstock
Scissors
Fiskars Paper Trimmer
Fiskars Fingertip Craft Knife
Lace Trim from Lavish Laces
Cheese Cloth
Variety of sequins, beads and more
Art Glitter Glue
Foam Tap
Hot Glue Gun
Prima Marketing Flowers & Ephemera Piece













No comments:

Post a Comment