Wednesday, July 1, 2020

June Design Team Projects for Tres Jolie Kits

Hello friends! This month I had such fun creating not only using the Cards, Tags, & more kit from Tres Jolie but I also used the Scrapbook Kit as well as the mixed media kit.
For this first project I used the Cards, Tags, & more kit which included the very beautiful 6x8 paper pad from Simple Stories, Vintage Garden District. 


I create these two cards and the cut out sentiments make is super easy to create some fast, beautiful cards. 

The next project I used the mixed media kit, this month was a copper envelope that I absolutely loved altering!!






Here is my process video on how I altered this copper envelope. 







I also used the cards, tags, & more kit to create this layout featuring my grand daughters Jaelynne & Devynne.



Here is the process video for this layout. I created my own background design using card stock, sprays, cheesecloth, I tore up some of the paper from the Simple Stories paper pad from this month's cards, tags, & More kit!



And lastly I love to create a project for the monthly sketch challenge or mood board challenge. This month was a sketch challenge @ Tres Jolie. For this I used the Scrapbook Kit for the month of June! In this layout my grandson Aaron is featured on it! I absolutely love the papers from AB Studios








No comments:

Post a Comment