Wednesday, July 1, 2020

June Design Team Projects for Helmar

Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing some masculine cards that I created for Helmar Worldwide Adhesives. 
I thought I'd create these cards since Father's Day would be in June.



On these cards I began by cutting 2 pcs of American Crafts textured card stock in black to 5.5 X 5.5 & one Recollections brand kraft card stock. I scored them using Martha Stewart Score board then I decided to use the paper from Tim Holtz Dapper paper pad in which I hadn't used in a while. I cut different papers for my 1st layer and adhered them using the  Helmar Tiger Grip Glue  . I inked the papers that I would layer on top using Tim Holtz distress inks in black soot and vintage photo using the same glue to adhere those . I only did the layering on 2 of the cards. 




I then used the Helmar Scrap Dots to adhere the die cuts . I used some other Tim Holtz papers from Collage 8 X 8 paper pad to cut the die cuts I used for all of them. Those dies I hadn't used in quite a while either, the three that I used were the Sizzix  Bigz Dies,  Umbrella Man, Regal Crest & Old Jalopy. I also used the Helmar Scrap Dots on one of the sentiments





As you can see the areas that the Helmar Scrap Dots were used. I took a photo of each of the cards to show just this because this products on one of my favorite products!




I hope that you like what I created this month for Helmar! See ya in my next post!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment