Friday, March 6, 2020

Vintage Mixed Media ATCs & ATC Box

Hello crafty friends!! Today I am back with these fun ATC (Artists Trading Cards) that I created as my 1st Design Team project for the month of March using their Cards, Tags, & more kit for this month. 
Tres Jolie Kits Cards, Tags, & More March 2020 Kit


I created these ATCs using the ATC Box and base cards from Prima Marketing, the base for the ATC come in a great heavy chipboard box. They come with 52 kraft cardstock bases. 

VIntage Inspired Mixed Media ATCs & Altered ATC Box
I had actually only created my ATC but was super anxious to alter the box after seeing a video on YouTube of a great mixed media creator alter her box. Although I am just in the beginning stages of Mixed Media Art, I actually have been having fun and loving it!! 
 



 

Here is the video of how I created these which didn't take much time at all!! I hope you all enjoy what I created and are inspired to create something like this!! 



Thank you for checking out my post today!! Stay tuned for more projects that I'm still working on to update this blog once and for all!! 

Hugs, 


No comments:

Post a Comment