Thursday, March 19, 2020

Two More Tres Jolie Projects for March

Hi crafty friends! I wanted to share a couple more projects that I created for Tres Jolie Kits! One of which I posted today! I used the Cards, Tags, & More Kit for these projects. 

This first project is a mixed media altered clock from Finnabair! 
I really enjoyed creating this!! I hope that you like what I did with it! 




   








I then created this Notecard/Tag Folio Set! I used the beautiful Prima Marketing Time Travelers Collection that I had in my hoard vault! I followed a tutorial that I had previously created back almost when I first started crafting! Here is the link to that tutorial on YouTube channel






















Here is the link to the Tres Jolie Blog post where my post was posted today! Hope u will check it out!

I'll be back with more projects and GREAT NEWS!


No comments:

Post a Comment