Monday, February 24, 2020

Pt 2 Projects that never made to my blog

Here is the second part of me trying to post all of my crafty creations on my blog that never made it to my blog. As I mentioned in my previous post, sometimes I find it hard to post on my own blog due to health, depression, or other blogs that I have to post on like some of the design team projects where I need to write up a post of those projects and sometimes its just hard and exhausting to get to my post after all the writing I've already done. Anyhow, here are some more projects! Hope u like them!!

This is my Maggie Holmes Coin ATC's also created for Helmar Adhesives.

Here's a short video:



This next project is a Vintage Journal Cover I created for Canvas Corp Brands




Here is a short video :


                                                 




                                                                     
This next project is my grand daughters baby book :








I created a few projects actually for my grand daughter! I kinda went over board since she is my 1st granddaughter. I do have a grandson but seems like there is more in my craft stash with plenty of PINK ! 

This next project is an altered jewlery hanger, I did alter both sides. I used Anna Griffin papers for this:


  


















This next project is a travelers suitcase that I created using the chipboard kit from Want2Scrap. I made this as a keepsake box for my granddaughter as well (yes she had a lot of handmade projects made for her)















Part 3 coming in next post! Hopefully I can catch up soon!! 

XOXO,




No comments:

Post a Comment