Saturday, February 29, 2020

Part 3 of My Projects that Never Made it to my blog

As I stated in my previous post, I am hoping that I'm not going on and on, I honestly didn't think I had this many projects that hadn't gone onto my blog.


This is a Canvas Postcard made as my 1st Design Team Project for Canvas Corp Brands, video below! 









                                       

This fall themed wall hanging I created for a blog hop from a few team members from Canvas Corp outside of the DT , just for fun kinda project!



 






Created these placemats, matching Canvas utensil holders and Canvas Coasters as a Design team project for Canvas Corp Brands. Video below....







This was made as a Design Team project for Helmar Adhesives, I altered a canvas bag from Michaels. 















No comments:

Post a Comment